META 2.0 also comes with a new set of accessories to enhance the quality of the experience. The workstation is entirely designed, developed and produced in Europe.
New Drawer System
The drawer slides now have a locking system that prevents the drawers from opening when the workstation is moved. The artist can move META 2.0 with complete freedom without the drawers moving or opening.
Medical Grade Finish
The META 2.0 has an even more refined and elegant finish than its predecessor. The paint has now been given a rust-preventive treatment, high-quality paint, and medical-grade strength. The workstation, which has a steel frame (DC01) with extraordinary durability, now has an equally perfect paint and finish.
- 4 front drawers – 3 small drawers and 1 large drawer at the bottom
- 4 highly resistant wheels
- Integrated power – 4 plugs and 2 USB ports to power your cell phone, power supply, tattoo machine or other tools
- 1 lock – To protect the material
- Cable organizer – On the back of the cabinet
Product dimensions (without wheels):
- Width: 68cm
- Height: 65,8cm
- Depth: 50,9cm
- Weight: 75kg
Dimensions of the front drawers:
- 1 Large drawer – 56cm wide x 28cm high x 30cm deep
- 3 Small drawers – 56cm wide x 9cm high x 30cm deep
In order to avoid corrosion and paint damage when cleaning the surfaces of the META 2.0, the user should always make sure that they are using quick-drying, alcohol-free products. Do not use liquid products when cleaning, as improper use can damage paint and corrode steel. Always dry surfaces after cleaning and do not leave any excess liquid on the Meta Workstation.
Recommended product: Bacillol